Harvest Royal Replacement System
The Royal system is a replacement alternating air mattress for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in patients at high to very high risk. These work on a proven alternating principle resulting in maximum patient comfort whilst achieving optimum pressure relief.
A cost-effective solution for hospitals as well as hospices, nursing and care home environments.
The Royal pump is a mechanical pump featuring digital touch-button control, and has battery back-up facility as standard.
Picture for illustration purposes only
- Size: 1980 x 880 x 200mm
- Alternating Replacement System
- Suitable for High to Very High Risk patients
- Static option
- Single push button pressure control
- Visual low pressure indicator
- Audible mains failure alarm
- CPR Facility
- Mechanical pump
- Battery back up
- LCD display
- Unique patient weight detection system
- Low running costs
- Overall Width: ? mm
- Overall Height: ? mm
- Overall Length: ? mm
- Cycle Time: 10 minutes
- Maximum user weight: 220kg