HIRE – Harvest Cavalier Replacement System
The Cavalier system is a replacement alternating air mattress for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in patients at high risk. These work on a proven alternating principle resulting in maximum patient comfort whilst achieving optimum pressure relief.
A cost-effective solution for hospitals as well as hospices, nursing and care home environments.
Minimum hire- 2 weeks.
- Size: 1980 x 880 x 200mm
- Alternating Replacement System
- Suitable for High Risk patients
- Static redistribution setting
- Single push button pressure control
- Guaranteed “zero interface” pressure
- Visual low pressure indicator
- Audible mains failure alarm
- Quiet operation
- CPR Facility
- Mechanical pump
- Overall Width: 880mm
- Overall Height: 200mm
- Overall Length: 1980mm
- Cycle Time: 10 minutes
- Maximum user weight: 185kg