Sentida – Low Nursing Care Bed
Safety. Comfort. Fall prevention.
The Sentida low nursing bed reduces the risk of falls and their often serious consequences, thanks to its low surface height and sophisticated side guard concept. This notably increases safety at night, especially for active patients. The requirements of the current “fall prophylaxis” expert standard are completely complied with. Low nursing beds from the Sentida series offer a wide range of technically advanced functions and elegant design. Patient safety is a top priority. The strain placed on nursing staff is considerably reduced.
With its very low lying height of 25cm, the danger of falls for particularly active residents can be reduced, and safety in the sleep phase increased. Getting into and out of bed is also safer and more comfortable for short residents. Supported by divided side guards, the mobilisation of the resident is encouraged, actively counteracting the risk of a fall. In addition, Sentida creates space in the bed – the dual retraction of back and leg rests ensures relief of pressure in the pelvic area, reducing friction and shearing forces.
Fall prevention, aesthetic design and optimized movability, make Sentida low nursing beds a perfect solution for institutions with high standards of universal care close to the ground:
• Nursing homes,
• Care resorts, palliative wards,
• Dementia and geriatric wards,
• Rehabilitation institutions.
Your Sentida Advantages
- Fall prevention thanks to low position at 25 cm surface height
- Reduction of back strain in nursing care with maximum surface height of 80 cm
- Maximum resident weight up to 210 kg
- Integrated bed extension
- Minimum accessory requirements
- Individual mobilization with divided side guards